Education Classes / Seminars / Sessions
2013 Continuing Education for Building & Remodeling
Rochester Area Builders Inc. holds Continuing Education classes for Residential Building Contractors.
We will have 4 classes - 3 in Rochester and 1 in Winona.
- All classes are submitted to the MN Department of Labor & Industry for Builder continuing education credit (CEU).
- Our classes are taught by qualified instructors.
- Each 7-hr session includes at least 1 hour for the energy requirement.
- One fee covers the class, breakfast, lunch, and all resource materials.
- Lunch will be provided for those students attending both classes surrounding the lunch period.
2013 Class Dates
|Jan 23 - Rochester||Jan 30 - Rochester||Feb 13 - Winona||Feb 28 - Rochester - EXPO|
All Classes Sonsored by:
Brock White, Kreofsky Building Supplies, Kruse Lumber, Pro-Build, Spahn & Rose, and United Products Corporation